Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Kitchen Fire On Corbould Street

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Cottonwood Center

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

Chilliwack – On Tuesday evening (6PM December 19) Chilliwack Fire was called to a structure fire on the 9700 block of Corbould Street.

It turned out to be a minor stove top fire in the kitchen and fortunately, the homeowner had a fire extinguisher handy.

No one was hurt but once again, Fire crews have to put our the reminder, to keep an eye on the stove, especially with Christmas company around and that can be a distraction when cooking.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

four × four =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts