Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Unattended Cooking Oil Cause’s Townhouse Fire

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Cottonwood Center

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

Chilliwack – On Monday night (8PM, September 25) Chilliwack Fire responded to a structure fire in the 5600 block of Vedder Road, near the Home Hardware parking lot.
The townhouse received extensive smoke damage.
No one was hurt.
Chilliwack Fire determined the cause was accidental, unattended cooking oil on the stove.

 

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

five × three =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts