Chilliwack Fire – Chicken Barn Fire On Camp River Road

Chilliwack – On Wednesday morning ( November 22, @4AM) Chilliwack Fire responded to a call at a chicken barn on the 48,000 block of Camp River Road.
When crews arrived, there was light smoke venting from the barn.
The homeowners tried to knock down the fire with a garden hose and damage was confined to a small workshop in the barn.
The fire is accidental and was caused by a knocked over heat lamp that was used to keep the piglets warm.
No one nor any animals were hurt.

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Chicken Barn Fire On Camp River Road"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.