Kent/Agassiz – Back on Monday March 25, a package containing contraband was seized on the perimeter of Kent Institution by CSC – Correctional Service of Canada.
The contraband seized included the following:
– 1 drone
– 1 ceramic edged weapon
– 2 mini-cell phones and chargers
– 1 full size cell phone with 4 SIM cards and charger
– 200 tablets of dianabol steroids
– 50 tablets of arimidex estrogen reducer
– 108.2 grams of amphetamines
– 61.6 grams of THC concentrate, and
– 28.9 grams of heroin
The total estimated institutional value of this seizure is $86,875.
Police have been notified and the institution is investigating.
CSC has set up a telephone tip line for all federal institutions to receive additional information about activities relating to security at CSC institutions. These activities may be related to drug use or trafficking that may threaten the safety and security of visitors, inmates and staff members working at CSC institutions.
The toll-free number, 1-866-780-3784, helps ensure that the information shared is protected and that callers remain anonymous.