Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Kitchen Fire On Sappers Way

Chilliwack – Thursday afternoon (August 17, 2017 @ 3PM) the Chilliwack Fire Department was dispatched to a residential structure fire in the 5600 block of Sappers Way.

Firefighters discovered a stovetop fire in the kitchen of a townhouse unit. The fire had been extinguished by the home’s automatic fire sprinkler system prior to the arrival of fire crews.

Without a working sprinkler system in place, this fire had the potential to cause extensive fire, smoke and water damage to the home and adjacent units in the townhouse complex.

The cause of the fire is considered an accident and no one was hurt.

Share This:

2022 Patricia Ross Election Ad

Willow Reichelt Election Ad 2022

Shirley Wilson Election Ad Abbotsford School Trustee

Barlynn Cleaning Services

604 392 5834

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

fvn

Error, no Advert ID set! Check your syntax!
Error, no Advert ID set! Check your syntax!
On Key

Related Posts