Skip to content

Candle Sparked Chilliwack Home Fire

Chilliwack, BC – On Monday evening (7:10pm on November 23rd)  firefighters from Chilliwack Firehalls 1 & 4 responded to a structure fire on Landing Drive.

When firefighters arrived they found smoke and flame showing from a bedroom window of a single storey residential house.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire which restricted fire damage to the interior of the bedroom and smoke damage throughout the remainder of the home.

A tenant of the home was treated by Paramedics for smoke inhalation on scene.

The fire is accidental and related to an unattended candle left to burn.

 

Share This:

604 392 5834

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Chilliwack Pride Festival 2022

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

fvn

On Key

Related Posts