Vancouver/Abbotsford – The PNE starts Saturday August 19th and there’s more fun and music than eve before !
Don’t miss a summer full of the best music, every night at the PNE Amphitheatre! Spend an evening with The B-52s, Colin James and country superstar Billy Currington! Take in the sounds of legendary Chicago and sing along with The Doobie Brothers. Don’t miss iconic ZZ TOP and Canada’s-own High Valley and Mother Mother! Tom Cochrane with Red Rider is set to take the stage; plus, be sure to take in the music of multi-talented Rick Springfield! Sing along with The Gipsy Kings then dance the night away with The Pointer Sisters! And you won’t want to miss Huey Lewis and The News! Don’t miss it – great music every night at the Fair at the PNE!
The 2017 Fair at the PNE is proud to include a special four-day vintage and hot rod auto event, Hot Vancouver Nights as part of the free, family exhibits and entertainment coming to this year’s Fair. The event is presented in partnership with Canada’s top custom shop, 360 Fabrication of Abbotsford, who selected 30 unique and highly modified vehicles from across BC to participate in the four-day specialty show which will run Tuesday August 22 to Friday August 25 in the Festival Park area of the Fair.
Vehicles selected for the 2017 Fair include:
- A 1964 Chevy Impala low rider with a highly-customized paint job
- A rare 1972 De Tomaso Pantera
- A highly customized 1954 Cadillac featuring copper plating and a Cummins diesel engine
- A one-of-a-kind 1937 Cord commissioned for Huey Long
- 1927 Durant Woody with matching Cris-Craft boat
- A 1935 Ford coupe called “the Creamsicle”
- A highly modified 1956 Rocket 88
- A low rider 1958 Edsel
- A 1959 Corvette convertible with a rare 283 ci with dual four-barrel carburetors
Hot Vancouver Nights will also include automotive themed exhibitors, live demonstrations and a special appearance by the Rockford Fosgate sound vehicle.
For more information about the 2017 Fair at the PNE visit: www.pne.ca
For more about 360 Fabrication visit: www.360Fabrication.com