Chilliwack – For business owners, The Chilliwack Economic Recovery Network would like to invite you to participate in the “VERY MERRY SHOPPORTUNITY” initiative.
|What it is:|
Shopportunity is a customer-engagement campaign that will encourage people to shop and dine locally throughout the holiday shopping season! It consists of a folding Chilliwack map indicating locations for all
participating businesses and will host a passport-style stamp space as well.
The campaign will be supported by a significant amount of social media and local advertising
What you can expect:
• Increased foot traffic and customer engagement
• Social Media exposure on all partner platforms including CERN
• Radio and Print support
• Live Contest Give-Aways with Trevor McDonald
Consumers will pick up a map at any participating business, use this as a guide to Shop Local, Eat Local, Support Local and win some great prizes along the way! All they have to do is visit the participating businesses, make a purchase and get a stamp. Once the consumer is finished their holiday shopping and dining, they can drop the maps with their stamps at one of our selected drop locations to be entered into a draw to win some fabulous prizes.
Participating businesses will require the following:
• Provide us with a $25 gift card for use as a prize in the campaign
• Host a poster outlining the details as well as keep maps on site for distribution
• Provide consumers with a stamp upon making a purchase
• Share the campaign on your social channels
• Have the ability to do your own in-store promotion (we will help you promote if you let us know in advance)
• Donate an item or more gift cards of $25 or more in value to participate in our LIVE contest giveaways and get some extra exposure
All of this for just $25 – call now to reserve your space!
Must register by Friday, November 13th, 2020 to participate.
To register, email Leanna at email@example.com