Skip to content

Smoke Alarm Saved Lives In Hope House Fire

Hope – Quick reaction and discovery of a fire in a residence saw Hope Fire respond to a home in the 400 block of 3rd avenue Saturday night around 6:30pm.

Upon arrival crews mounted an aggressive interior attack on the single family residence actioning a fire in the ceiling. The fire was contained to the area of origin however the rest of the home suffered smoke and water damage.

No injuries were reported and the cause is believed to be electrical and not considered suspicious.

A reminder to the public to ensure you have working smoke alarms in every bedroom and on every level of your home.

Share This:

Simon Gibson Election Ad 2022

Willow Reichelt Election Ad 2022

Shirley Wilson Election Ad Abbotsford School Trustee

2022 Patricia Ross Election Ad

Barlynn Cleaning Services

604 392 5834

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

fvn

Error, no Advert ID set! Check your syntax!
Error, no Advert ID set! Check your syntax!
Error, no Advert ID set! Check your syntax!
On Key

Related Posts