Abbotsford – The Fraser Valley Community Charitable Gaming Association Is hosting a gaming grant workshop, similar to a recent forum in Chilliwack.
This workshop will focus on the Gaming Grant Application process, Conditions of the Gaming Grant Funds and documentation required for your application by the BC Gaming Grant Branch.
This will be Wednesday October 2 at Chances Playtime Abbotsford.
There will be an open exchange of question and answers, as well as, for those who wish, an opportunity to review your current documents. The review period will be at the end of the initial presentation.
They will review the five biggest challenges faced by Non Profit Organizations when preparing their application.
This workshop will cover:
- Review of the Application Process
- How To Write A Program Description
- Pro-rating organization costs towards a program
- Better examples of eligible expenses
- Minor capital projects vs. acquisitions
- In-kind Contribution Instructions
If you are not able to attend this workshop, please do not hesitate to reach out, and you can arrange a meeting in the office to discuss your questions.