Chilliwack/Bridal Falls – Chilliwack parent Jen Nna took to social media, tearing a strip off of staff at the Bridal Falls Water Park. Her complaint was that her child, and other kids, who were part of a day camp trip this past Thursday, we all inflicted with chemical burns. The seven year old went to hospital to be checked out.
Vancouver media quickly picked up on this story.
According to the post, the water contained higher-than-normal PH levels of chlorine and in the wake of the complaint, an anonymous staffer at the Water Park says procedures will be reviewed.
The bathing suits of other kids who were at the park at that time, saw the colours fade in their clothing.