Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Dryer Fire On Reece Avenue

Chilliwack – A reminder to check the lint trap in your dryer on a regular basis.

Around 11 AM Monday morning, Chilliwack Fire responded to a structure at the 45000 Block of Reece Avenue.

The person who was home at the time thought fast to turn off the dryer and unplug it.

The duplex suffered some smoke damage while the dryer was removed from the building.

The lint trap hasn’t been cleaned in a while and caught fire.

No one was hurt.

 

Share This:

604 392 5834

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

On Key

Related Posts

Girls Fly Too, But Not Until 2023

Langley/Abbotsford – After an initial delay courtesy of Transport Canada, check out Girls Fly Too on April 29-30, 2023 at the Abbotsford International Airport This