Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Structure Fire On Vedder Road – E-Cigarette Shorted Out

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Cottonwood Center

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

Chilliwack –  On Thursday Evening ( January 18, 2018 @8:30PM) Chilliwack Fire responded to a townhouse structure fire in the 5900 block of Vedder Road.
An e-cigarette started sparking and those sparks cause nearby materials to burn.

Everyone in the building escaped safely from the second floor of the two storey townhouse.

The unit has minor smoke and fire damage, and the cause is considered accidental.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

4 + 7 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts