Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Smoking Caused Peters Road Fire

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Cottonwood Center

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

Chilliwack – On Sunday morning (December 17, 2017 @ 10 AM) Chilliwack Fire was dispatched to a reported structure fire located in single family residential structure in the 42000 block of Peters Road.

Neighbours saw flames and black smoke venting from the rear of the home and called the fire department.

Firefighters responded from Halls 1, 4, and 6, and on arrival, reported seeing heavy fire and smoke venting from the rear of the home.

No one was home at the time of the fire, and a neighbor called 911. 

The home suffered significant fire and smoke damage and it appears the fire was caused by careless smokers.

No one was hurt.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 − 7 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts