Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Electrical Fire On Falls Court

Chilliwack – On Sunday September 3 (1:15PM), Chilliwack Fire responded to an appliance fire in a residence in the 51000 block of Falls Court.

The home suffered some smoke damage and minor water damage.

No one was hurt.

The cause of the fire appears to be accidental in and is under investigation.

The Chilliwack Fire Department also wants to remind the public to ensure that electrical circuits are not overloaded and to minimize or eliminate the use of extension cords and power bars wherever possible.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

one + 18 =

On Key

Related Posts