Skip to content

Abbotsford School Portable Classroom On Fire (Video)

Abbotsford – Abbotsford Fire crews responded to a fire underneath a portable at an Abbotsford School.

Thursday afternoon around 3:30PM, firefighters extinguished a fire in a portable at the Abbotsford School of Integrated Arts’ North Poplar site (32041 Marshall Road).

It appears the fire started underneath the portable and then spread.

The investigation continues.

Video Courtesy KAMProductions/Kevin MacDonald

More to come.

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

20 − three =

On Key

Related Posts