Skip to content

Chilliwack Fire – Car Battery Charger Fire On Carey Road

Locks Pharmacy

BCGEU

Cottonwood Center

Small Business BC

Community Futures

Diabetes Association

Chill TV

Unique Thrifting

Chilliwack – On Monday Morning (June 26, 11:30AM)  Chilliwack Fire Department responded to a structure fire on the 11000 block of Carey Road.

Everyone got out of the home as smoke was seen coming from a basement window.

There was minor smoke and fire damage to the interior of the home, and the blaze is considered accidental.

It appears a lithium-ion battery charging station overheated.

 

Share This:

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on linkedin

No comment yet, add your voice below!


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

three × two =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

On Key

Related Posts