Abbotsford  (KAM Productions-Kevin MacDonald) – Just after 2AM Abbotsford Fire crews were called to a home on Brander Road for a reported barn fire.

When they arrived they found a barn that was used for storage fully involved in flames and close to collapsing. crews quickly knocked the fire out but the structure was a total loss.

Crews managed to save the chicken coop and chickens that were next to the barn.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ten − 7 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.