Chilliwack Fire – Apartment Kitchen Fire on Wellington

Chilliwack – Chilliwack Fire responded to an apartment kitchen fire on Saturday evening (November 24 @5:30PM) in the 45000 block of Wellington.

No one was hurt although there was some damage to the kitchen itself, which started from an unattended pan on the stove.

The automatic fire sprinkler system knocked down most of the fire before crews arrived.

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Apartment Kitchen Fire on Wellington"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.