Chilliwack Fire – Blaze in Ballam Barn

Chilliwack – Chilliwack Fire responded with three engines to a barn fire on the 47500 block of Ballam Road, near the “Peg” . This was just before Noon on Sunday.

The home owners tried to extinguish the fire just as fire crews arrived.

Faulty electrical wiring was deemed the cause of the blaze. No one was seriously hurt although there was a very minor injury from a local person who tried to help in the fire effort before crews arrived..

Photos Courtesy Rob Fitzgerald:

 

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Blaze in Ballam Barn"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.