Vancouver – Western Canada’s largest free cloud technology conference, TractionForce 2018, is happening June 21 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver.
Hosted by Traction on Demand, the annual event brings together local business and industry leaders to consider business transformation and educate them on how technology can support their organization’s journey.
Chris Peacock, VP of Marketing and Alliances, tells you everything you need to know about TractionForce 2018. Register for free today at http://tractionforce.ca/.
Since Vancouver’s growing tech industry is an important topic of conversation, notable TractionForce highlights include:
Traction’s CEO and Founder, Greg Malpass, as well as a line-up of speakers includes industry leaders from across North America, such as:
- Don Bell, Co-Founder of WestJet
- Tiffani Bova, Global Growth Evangelist at Salesforce
- Christopher Lochhead, Author (Play Bigger) and Podcast Host (Legends and Losers)
- Kelsey Serwa, Olympic Gold Medalist and Fast and Female Ambassador
- Phillip Cooper, VP, Product GTM, Einstein at Salesforce
General topics discussed will include:
- Artificial intelligence: The pros, cons and unknowns of AI
- The expanding Salesforce platform: Sales, service and marketing
- The connected customer: Evolving expectations in the digital landscape