Chilliwack Fire – Careless Smoking Causes Problems On Princess Avenue

Chilliwack – On Sunday morning (@10:30AM) Chilliwack Fire responded to a call at an apartment building on the 46000 block of Princess Avenue.

Flames were lapping up on the exterior of the building from a ground floor balcony.

The outside of the unit was extensively damaged from the fire.

No one was hurt and it considered accidental.

The cause, unattended smoking material (cigarette butts etc).

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Careless Smoking Causes Problems On Princess Avenue"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.