Chilliwack – On Tuesday afternoon (November 14 @2:45PM) Chilliwack Fire Department was dispatched to a reported structure fire located in the 9300 block of Woodbine Street.
Video Courtesy Don Creighton/Whacky Chilliwack
Posted by Don Creighton on Tuesday, November 14, 2017
When firefighters from halls #1 and #4 arrived on scene, they found the owner of the property using a garden hose to try and extinguish a fully involved detached garage fire.
Firefighters quickly knocked the fire down and brought it under control before there was any damage to the house and surrounding buildings.
No one was hurt.
The fire appears to be accidental and is still under investigation by the Chilliwack Fire Department.