Chilliwack, BC – The 31st Annual Chilliwack Rotary Club Book Sale starts Sunday October 18 and runs til the 24th. The Chilliwack Mall will once again be the hib for al things books, DVD’s and CD’s.
The main collection point for books is at the Rotary Service Building located on Ashwell Street, just south of Hodgins Street.
- Robertson Elementary PAC – washer & dryer
- Watson Elementary PAC – playground complex
- RCMP Stillwood Camp Academy for youth
- Bernard Elementary PAC – Christmas dinner
- Central Elementary PAC – ArtStart
- Senior Resources Society – Peer Counseling
- Ann Davis Transition Society – electric stove
- Chilliwack Community Services – “Chilliwack Connect”
- Central Elementary School/School District 33 – Super Science Club
- Salvation Army of Chilliwack – Industrial Coffee Machine
Larger Community Projects: