Chilliwack Garage Fire On McNaught Ruled Accidental

Chilliwack, BC – Early Wednesday Morning (6:54am) firefighters from firehalls 1 and 4 responded to a structure fire in the 9600 block of McNaught Road. Upon arrival, fire crews found a fully involved, one storey, detached garage.

Firefighters quickly knocked the fire down to protect the nearby houses and contain the fire loss to the garage only.

No one was hurt.

The cause of the fire is considered accidental and appears to be related to the operation of a medicinal grow-op.

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Garage Fire On McNaught Ruled Accidental"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.