Chilliwack/Fraser Valley – The 3rd Annual Fraser Valley Tech Forum is coming up Thursday November 7 at the Coast Chilliwack Hotel by Apa.
In the past years, this was held in Mission and quickly outgrew its’ base.
Meet, Celebrate, and Learn with Entrepreneurs & Leaders of Fast-Growing, Award-Winning Companies in Canada. This inspiring event will feature many of the tech world’s most successful business leaders and entrepreneurs.
With over 20 speakers, 3 information rich panels, lightning talks, networking opportunities, interactive LIVE drum session ft. Drumeo, and a PITCH Competition, this is the one event you can’t miss.
Tech forum will focus on two broad themes: funding and workforce development for Fraser Valley startups and tech companies.
The event will bring together municipalities, tech companies, startups, and entrepreneurs and students to engage in conversations on how to start, grow, and scale businesses and grow the tech ecosystem within the Fraser Valley.
First List of Speakers & Panelists
– R. Stewart Thompson, Chairman and CEO of Valhalla Private Capital & General Partner of Old Kent Road Financial *KEYNOTE
– Ryan Engley, Vice President of Customer Success at Unbounce
– Rocky Ozaki, Founder of NoW of Work Inc. & NoW-Academy
– Ashley Joslin, Business Director at Left Travel
– Diraj Goel, Founder and CEO of Get Fresh Ventures
– Tracy McDonald, Director of Talent and Culture at Left Technologies
– Meghan Delmage, Human Resources Director at Tycrop
– Yaser Roshan, Director of Business Development at Mitacs
– Keith Ippel, Co-Founder & CEO, Spring Activator Inc.
– Anna Chan, Founder & CEO , MyMomentum
– Brenda Slauko, CBV Regional Director, Technology Industry, BDC
– Brendan Cooper, Senior Manager, Deloitte
– Wim Kerkhoff – CEO, Founder Kerkhoff Technologies Inc
– John Diack, CEO at John Diack CEO Mentoring
– Cliff Mui, Industrial Technology Advisor (Pacific), IRAP-NRC