Cultus Lake – Remember the Pet Rock? OK, maybe you weren’t around in the 80’s but this is better!
A fun contest has launched in Cultus Lake Park called Cultus Lake Park ROCKS. The contest runs Mondays to Thursdays from May 21 to August 29.
Each week, 10 GREEN rocks are hidden in the Park. When you find a rock and hand it in to the Park Administration Office, you win a small prize (beach ball, little bucket and tools for sand, backpack, etc.) and you are entered into the grand prize draw for that month.
The May grand prize, which is valued at more than $550 includes:
- Gift certificate from Inkboy Tattoo
- Cultus Lake Golf Club Package, including two 18-hole Green Fees, two small buckets of balls for the driving range, one hour on the Toptracer Driving Range
- Two nights (tent) camping at Sunnyside Campground
- Two passes for Cultus Lake Waterpark
- Gift certificate for Sleepy Hollow Gems
- Gift certificate for Beethoven’s Pizza
- Gift certificate for Vanilla Café
- Gift certificate for ice cream at Frosty’s
The Cultus Lake Park ROCKS contest is set to inspire locals in Chilliwack, Area H, the Fraser Valley and the Lower Mainland to visit Cultus Lake Park on weekdays (Mondays to Thursdays). Weekdays at Cultus Lake Park offer cheaper parking rates, fewer crowds and – with the Cultus Lake Park ROCKS contest – more fun!
GREEN rocks are hidden on Monday mornings (Tuesdays when the Monday is a holiday) and are picked up on Friday mornings. Rocks must be handed in to the Cultus Lake Park Administration Office (4169 Columbia Valley Highway) from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. A small prize is awarded when a GREEN rock is handed in and the person is entered into the month’s draw for the grand prize. Participants must be 19 years or older to enter the grand prize draw. Only one grand prize entry per week per family is permitted. For contest rules, please visit: www.cultuslake.bc.ca.