Chilliwack Fire – Duplex Blaze On Yale Road Downtown

Chilliwack – Chilliwack Fire responded to a call early Wednesday morning (June 6, 6AM) at a Duplex Blaze On the 46000 block of Yale Road downtown (Green Gables Motel & Trailer Park between Broadway and Menzies).
There was smoke and water damage to the entire building and on unit was heavily damaged. The one resident escaped unharmed while a neighbour tried to kill the fire with an extinguisher before crews arrived. That good samaritan was treated and released after being checked out for smoke inhalation.
No one was hurt and Chilliwack Fire believe this was accidental.

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Duplex Blaze On Yale Road Downtown"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.