Vancouver Motorcycle Show – Tradex – January 19-21 2018 (VIDEO PREVIEW)

Abbotsford/Vancouver – JANUARY 17 UPDATE – Congrats to Elinor Lengkeek of Aldergrove, the WINNER of the Power Sport Experience – the pack of four tickets to the Vancouver Motorcycle Show. Rev up your engines and we’ll see you at Tradex this weekend!

Here is a video Preview from FVN’s Don Lehn

ORIGINAL STORY – Time to gear up for the annual Motorcycle Show and their Cross-Canadian run. After stops in Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Edmonton and Calgary, the extravaganza reaches Abbotsford’s Tradex January 19 to 21.

Once again, FVN and the Laura Ballance Group want YOU to take your biking family to the show!  You can win a  power sport experience – a pack of admission tickets (four regular priced admissions valued at approximately $60) for this annual event that attracts show fans from all over the province year after year due to its reputation for bringing in the newest models and gear as well as some of the best stunt shows on two or three wheels around.

Just comment at the bottom of this story as to why you want to take your family to the show.

See all the NEW 2018 motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and side-by-sides, all under one roof. Meet tons of experts, check out the latest gear and apparel, and get all-revved up for your next adventure!

Check out a riding academy, learn-to-ride seminars, heart-stopping bike performances, never-seen-before gear unveils and vintage bikes, a bike giveaway and much more

Whether you’re a hardcore rider or a recreational enthusiast, a curious fan or just tired of the cold winter weather, The 2018 Vancouver Motorcycle Show has got you covered!

The website can be found here.

14 Comments on "Vancouver Motorcycle Show – Tradex – January 19-21 2018 (VIDEO PREVIEW)"

1. Riding a bike is all about the journey, not about the destination.

2. Kristi Kotanko | January 3, 2018 at 2:15 pm | Reply

I would love to take my brother for his birthday as well as introduce the riding world to my daughter

3. David Rugwell | January 3, 2018 at 4:07 pm | Reply

I want to go to the motorcycle show because its a great family thing to do and its not to expensive

4. Would absolutely love to attend with my family! I dream to someday have a motorcycle

5. Me and my family would love to go to experience all the knowledge there, as I just got my motorcycle learners license

6. Elinor Lengkeek | January 6, 2018 at 9:12 am | Reply

Whooo Hoooo!! I love how the Bike Show being in January gives us hope for spring coming and a whole new adventure on the open road!!

7. Elinor Lengkeek | January 6, 2018 at 9:26 am | Reply

I love that that bike show is in January. Gives us hope that spring is right around the corner and the rideing adventures can begin!!

8. Alex Kingston | January 7, 2018 at 2:57 pm | Reply

Love going to the show 🙂 Meet up with close friends and start the dreaming for spring !

9. From age 4 to age 41- we all love to ride and dream of new! What better place to see all of our options under one roof?!

10. A family that rides together, enjoys life together!

11. Craig Kirkpatrick | January 15, 2018 at 1:17 pm | Reply

Gotta check out the new Goldwing and the new “retro” Kawy 900. Always enjoy the show.

12. Excited to take the oldest to the Yamaha Riding Academy and then get the rest of the family excited to ride by checking out the latest bikes. Also looking forward to the VanCity Stunters show and the Flat Track Canada demo!

13. The She Rides Night will be great to connect with other women riders. I’m looking forward to getting my kids excited about riding and spending time with the family at a quality event.

14. Excited to take our oldest to the Yamaha riding academy and watching the Vancity Stunters and the Ride the Vibe show. Getting the kids excited about riding by checking out all the new bikes!