Chilliwack Fire – Garage Fire On Highroad Cresent

Chilliwack – On Wednesday evening (December 13 @8PM), Chilliwack Fire responded to a structure fire along the 5400 block of Highroad Cresent.

One person was working in the garage where the fire started. Everyone in the home were safely evacuated, as black smoke was venting from the garage attached to the single structure home.

The home suffered fire and smoke damage to the interior of the structure.

One person was treated for burns and transported to Chilliwack General Hospital, there were no firefighter injuries.
This fire appears to be accidental and is under investigation by Chilliwack Fire.

 

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Garage Fire On Highroad Cresent"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.