Chilliwack Fire – Mcdonald Road House Fire

Chilliwack – On Saturday evening (October 14, 2017 @ 10:00pm) the Chilliwack Fire Department responded to a structure fire in the 10000 block of Mcdonald Road (On Fairfield Island).

Firefighters responded from Halls 1 and 4 and on arrival, reported heavy smoke showing from behind a single story residential home.  

Six people had safely evacuated to the front yard.  

The majority of the fire damage was limited to the bedroom contents with smoke damage to the remainder of the home.  

No one was hurt.

The cause of the fire is considered accidental and is related to a candle burning too close to combustibles.  

Be the first to comment on "Chilliwack Fire – Mcdonald Road House Fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.