Abbotsford, BC – Abbotsford Police have issued a public warning for a convicted sex offender who is now living in Abby. He has a number of restrictions that he must abide by:
Gary Reid HOARE, age 65, is the subject of public notification issued by the Abbotsford Police Department.
HOARE is 178 cm tall (5’10”) and weighs 90 kgs (200 pounds). He has grey hair and blue eyes.
He currently resides in the Abbotsford area.
HOARE has a criminal history that includes Sexual Offences against children. He has been convicted of Sexual Assault, Invitation to Sexual Touching and Making Child Pornography. HOARE has also been convicted for repeatedly failing to adhere with his court-ordered conditions.
Court Ordered Conditions:
* Not to contact or communicate with, or be in the presence of any female child under 16 years of age (or reasonably appears to be under 16 years of age) except as necessary for a commercial transaction in a store.
* Not to attend any public park, school ground, daycare centre, swimming pool, playground, skating rink, community centre or recreation centre where persons under the age of 16 are present or might reasonably be expected to be present, unless you are in the company of an approved adult except for attendance at a professional sports arena or stadium for scheduled games.
* Not to seek or accept any employment or volunteer positions that may allow access to children.
* Not to possess, own or carry any weapons including firearms, imitation firearms, crossbows or explosives.
* Not to possess any knives except for the immediate consumption of food.
* Not to leave the Province of British Columbia without permission from courts or probation officer.
* To immediately advise probation officer of all intended or ongoing close or intimate sexual and non-sexual relationships and friendships with males and females that have parental responsibility for children under 16 years of age.