Abbotsford, BC – Western Canada’s premier aerospace event – the Aerospace, Defence & Security Expo (ADSE 2015) – is set to celebrate its fifth year August 6-7, 2015 at Tradex in Abbotsford.
ADSE 2015 is Canada’s only industry exposition connected to a major airshow. The event provides the most up-to-date information from industry and military experts in aerospace, defence and security.
Participants have extraordinary access to the key people and new concepts behind the upcoming growth in these sectors. The expo includes:
* Industry trade show
* Round-table and B2B meetings
* Chalet Dinner and Twilight Air Show
The expo also includes two full days of forums, with sessions such as:
* Canadian Space Strategy – A workshop detailing new opportunities and practical tips on how to secure business in the global space market.
* Cyber Security – A panel of defence and security leaders will describe cutting edge technology and techniques to reduce risk of cyber-threats.
* Research & Development – funding agencies and academic institutions will describe the R&D funding and partnership opportunities available industry.
There will be addresses by Lieutenant-General Mike Hood (Commander of the
Royal Canadian Air Force), Minister Ed Fast (International Trade – Canada),
Minister Mike de Jong (Finance – BC), and Minister Amrik Virk (Technology,
Innovation and Citizens’ Services – BC).
For the full schedule and to register, visit www.ADSE.ca.
ADSE is western Canada’s premier event for the aerospace, defence and security sectors, with a focus on industry and government. Approximately 170 companies and 400 participants are expected to attend this year’s event. The expo is hosted by AIAC Pacific, the British Columbia division of the Aerospace Industries Association of Canada, which represents Canada’s aerospace industry. Canada has the world’s fifth-largest aerospace industry (www.aiacpacific.ca).